INFORMATION GATHERED BY LIGHTWEDGE.COM
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
LightWedge.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the LightWedge.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the LightWedge.com website, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card number, and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to LightWedge.com, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information. If personally identifiable information is provided in connection with an order, that information will be gathered by Merchant e-Solutions or Paypal and then sent to LightWedge.com by Merchant e-Solutions or Paypal in order to fulfill your order.
THIRD-PARTY WEB BEACONS
We use Google Analytics to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Please note that Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used, please click here.
INFORMATION WE MAY PLACE ON YOUR COMPUTER’S HARD DRIVE
When you view this web site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “Cookie” or similar file and will help us in many ways. A Cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store the Cookie on your hard drive. Consequently, the next time you visit this web site, LightWedge.com can recognize you. For example, Cookies are used to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drives, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. Note that certain web site functionality may not work if Cookies are blocked.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. When you do provide us with personally identifiable information, we may use it as follows:
- process orders and keep you informed about your order status;
- contact you for information, marketing, and promotional purposes, including notifying you of information, products or special offers that may be of interest to you and conducting surveys;
- store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services;
- make use of the information for statistical purposes for improving our site;
- disclose the information to third parties for order tracking purposes and to charge your credit card and fill and deliver your order;
- disclose the information to third parties to improve the functionality of our site and perform statistical and data analyses;
- disclose the information to third parties who may contact you for information, marketing, and promotional purposes;
- disclose the information to third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with the rights or property (either intentionally or unintentionally) of LightWedge.com or any other user of this web site;
- disclose the information in response to the request of a law enforcement agency;
- disclose the information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the law requires it (such as responding to a subpoena or court order); and
- disclose the information to third parties when we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to enforce any legal terms or conditions that may apply to usage of this web site or purchase of products or services from LightWedge.com.
Note that you will not be contacted by us or any third party for information, marketing, or promotional purposes unless you opt in to receiving such communications.
LightWedge.com may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Moreover, we may in some circumstances disclose personally identifiable information to third parties to enhance your experience on our website. Additionally, if you provide LightWedge.com with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if LightWedge.com files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of LightWedge.com in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
LightWedge.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party's privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own Cookies or to users, use technology comparable to that of Google Analytics, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
LightWedge.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, LightWedge.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
LightWedge.com does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Children are not permitted to use the LightWedge.com website or services, and LightWedge.com requests that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding children under the age of 13 is not collected, LightWedge.com does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding children under the age of 13.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES
If you wish to modify or update any information LightWedge.com has received, please contact service@LightWedge.com. Please note that LightWedge.com must back up data to prevent inadvertent loss of data. Accordingly, it may not be technologically possible to locate and remove from LightWedge.com’s system each and every record of personally identifiable information that you may have provided. However, after receipt of a request, we will update, correct, change, or delete personally identifiable information, as appropriate, from media that is accessible and searchable.